Being prepared for a survival situation involves having a contingent plan. Are you searching for the best survival gears that must-have during your outdoor activities? There are thousands of high-tech survival gears and tools to choose from. However, with numerous options at your disposal, it can be challenging to find the best fit for you.
You can boost to be well-prepared if you overcome every survival situation ranging from power outages and floods, among others. The best survival gear should be durable and multitasking.
To help you with a quick search, we have compiled a list of the top eight high-tech survival gear you must have in 2021.
Top 8 High Tech Survival Gear Gadgets
A water filter is a must-have gear during your outdoor adventure. One of the essentials that run out fast is water, and when that happens, you would not want to go by drinking any water from the river, streams, or lake without filtering.
A LifeStraw personal water filter removes all microns, cleaning the water up to 99.99%, making it a better choice for hiking, camping, or travel.
Pros of LifeStraw Personal Water Filter
- It is portable: It is small in size and light, making it easy to carry by hand or fit in your pockets.
- It can filter up to 1000 liters of water from all sources
- It is cheap: It costs about $13.30
Cons LifeStraw Personal Water Filter
· It is challenging to suck the water through a lifestraw
· Easily spoiled
2. Icfun Waterproof And Windproof Outdoor Lighter
Having a reliable lighter is a great deal during your outdoor adventure. There are numerous lighters to choose from, but you should always go for a waterproof and windproof like Icfun.
This lighter is designed specifically for outdoor activities.
Features of Icfun
- It is waterproof and windproof
- It is flameless
- Single lithium rechargeable battery
- 2 hours full charged
- Easy to carry around
- High quality and durable
Pros of Icfun
- Portable: it is easy to carry around
- Durable: It is not easily spoiled
- All-weather lighter
- USB rechargeable batteries
3. Nebo Redline Flashlights
Having a reliable flashlight is an excellent choice for coping with a power outage and walking through the dark. Nebo Redline Flashlights is among the best survival flashlight that must have.
It is a rechargeable LED flashlight with four lighting modes. It is characterized by:
- It is waterproof
- Impact resistance
- Available in 1000 to 6000 lumen
- It has four lighting modes
- It is Durable
- Rechargeable batteries
4. goTenna Mesh
This is a two off-grid SMS and GPS device that pairs with your smartphone to send messages and location in areas where no cell service or WI-FI is available. When you find yourself lost in the wilderness, deep in the forest, or on water, you do not want to be missing this goTenna mesh GPS locator.
With this device, even if your cell does not have a network, you have hope of being found quickly. It is, therefore, suitable for hiking, camping, or any other outdoor activity. Make this tool your best companion when planning for an outdoor adventure.
Pros of goTenna Mesh
- Provide service up to a four-mile radius
- It is independent: does not need cell service or WI-FI to operate
- Allow you to send text and location
- Works with all smartphones
5. Gerber Bear Grylls Ultimate Pro Knife
In every survival situation, you need a high-quality knife that can multitask. What best option than Bear Grylls Ultimate Pro? The blade is military-grade made of carbon steel. It has a rubber handle providing a solid grip in your hands.
It can be used to fetch firewood, open cans, cut bandages, and dress wound, among others.
Pros of Bear Grylls Ultimate Pro
- It is portable: it weighs about 13.7 ounces and is 10 inches long
- It has a robust and high-quality blade
- Comes in with an in-built fire starter
- It has an in-built sharpener
Cons of Bear Grylls Ultimate Pro
- It is expensive compared to other survival knives
- It comes with few survival tools
6. Eyeskey Multifunctional Military Lensatic Tactical Compass
Find your way back to civilization with Eyeskey Tactical Survival Compass. With this survival gear, all you need is your geographical skills and knowledge to determine which direction will lead to safety. With this device no need to worry about your dead smartphone or GPS locator as you do not need them to read the compass.
What makes this device the best compass for the survival of all other options available?
Features of Eyeskey Tactical Survival Compass
- It is waterproof and shockproof
- Easy and accurate readings: it provides accurate direction, and users can easily read them
- It provides clear reading at the knight
- It is a military-grade device: It is durable
- It is portable: the compass is lightweight and can easily be folded into a compact size.
7. Biolite Camp Stove 2- Electric Generating Wood Camp Stove
This multitasking survival gear allows you to cook, boil water in minutes, and you can also charge your electronic devices like a cell phone. The BioLite camp stove 2 comes with a 2600mAh battery for charging your electronic devices. It is capable of converting fire into electricity.
The heat probe captures excess heat from the fire, and using an inbuilt thermal generator; it is converted to electricity. This electricity is passed to the USB charging spot, and the excess electricity is used to charge the battery.
For an efficient and clean burn, the fan injects air back to the combustion chamber to increase the combustion rate.
8. Emergency Mylar Thermal Blankets
Keep your nights warm during your outdoor adventures with the Swiss safe emergency Mylar Thermal Blanket. It is a modern dual-sided aluminized Mylar blanket. This gear is specifically designed for emergency uses. It is designed to maintain about 90% of your body heat in an emergency and survival scenario.
Make the emergency Mylar Thermal Blanket a top priority among your special outdoor tools, and forget about feeling cold at night.
Features of the Emergency Mylar Thermal Blankets
- It is lightweight: This increasing its portability
- It is Military grade: is made of high-quality material which is aluminized; this makes it more durable
Pros of the Swiss safe emergency Mylar Thermal Blanket
- It is durable
- It completely blocks rain, moist or snow
- It is capable of preventing hypothermia and shock during extreme weather conditions.
Make your outdoor adventure fun by ensuring you have these eight high-tech survival gadgets. You do not have to end your adventure early because you forgot a matchbox or a blanket to keep you warm. If you want to keep yourself warm, go for the Swiss safe emergency Mylar thermal blanket. If you are lost, use the goTenna mesh off-grid pairing device and let your friends or search team find you. A great flashlight will ensure you can see through the nights.
Plan your adventure wisely with these top eight high-tech survival gears.